Thursday, September 21, 2006

I heart Deval Patrick. And oatmeal.

Because he was put into the oven as a baby. And because he will be the best governor ever. [The Globe, however, does need more editing. As does 02138. Sigh.]

In other news, I am pioneering a new style of biking called "drunken cycling." Its practitioners, of whom I seem to be chief, can be identified by their excessive swerving, weaving back and forth, running into trees and rocks, and barely missing guitarists, cars, and pedestrians.

I have not known how to bike for the first 22 years of my life; I've decided the best place in the world to remedy this fact is Beijing, where the traffic is tumultuous and the people reckless.

Other random skills I've decided [to attempt] to acquire: calligraphy, chinese painting, oatmeal-cooking.

No comments: