Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Perpelexed. Really.

Well—somehow I started the day with one job and ended the day with three. 02138 magazine pays me with caffeine, love, baked goods, and iTunes (all of which are good) and an occaisional check, but I do need to stay solvent for the summer. Oh yes.

It's all rather dubious, really: how can I get hired based on 1 single email, which contained nothing extraordinary, and no resume? They must be seriously desperate. It's not glamourous, if you're wondering what it is I will be writing. It is, in fact, the opposite of glamour, though I can't really insult something that I once used to use.

On an entirely random and unrelated side note, if you know that A is a sneaky little cheat, that doesn't imply anything about the character of B, if B used to go out with A, does it? Hrm.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What are your new jobs?

Anonymous said...

yes! what are the new jobs?? the answer to the conundrum may be linked to the reason for B not going out with A any longer, no?